Plaats reactie
xFairytale
Diamanten lid

U wot mate?

Bericht door xFairytale » 11 apr 2015, 21:29

I have no idea what to write here. OTL

Oh, characters. Ofcourse~

Kagu's (fuck everything I'm Kagu) character:

Asger, dude with anger management issues. Actually needs to chill the fuck down. Will probably eat your face if you piss him off. He's from Denmark but he moved to Scotland. Has an accent, but can cover it up pretty well.
Red/Brown hair, fairly long. (something in between. It's complicated). Kinda looks like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 7c6f74.jpg
His eyes are orange like, but the colours turns deeper when pissed off or angry.
Pretty muscled and fairly tall (tho not too tall).

Quirk: Chimera thingy. Can change into one, but can use dem powers to some accent while still being in human form. That's about it.
Remuneration: Has to hug people, much to his annoyance.

Foxhat's character:

I forgot his name again, ahahaha. Jokes around a lot. Really, don't take him serious. He's kinda full of himself as well (though he's probably just a loser). He's from Serbia, I guess, or he magically came to have a Serbian accent. Like: "Hey, this sounds funny. Let's talk like that" and years later he probably forgot he could actually talk with a normal accent.
I have no idea how he looks. Kinda a lanky guy. Always lanky guys for foxhat. You really shouldn't expect less. But that's about all I know. Looks pretty Serbian, I guess? Must be it.

Quirk: Can manipulate grass (how sad) but he thinks it's cool. Can change the dna of the grass, so be prepared for some tentacle rape or badass fighting with a pathetic looking weapon.
Remuneration: He had to watch those videos on youtube you see when you go to the weird side of youtube. Probably includes some 10 hour k-pop, but mostly doge. He thinks it's funny tho. u.u

That's it. Darker than Black setting. I assume it takes place somewhere in England?

There you go~
Afbeelding

foxhat

Bericht door foxhat » 12 apr 2015, 12:37

Javor
Javor had mastered the art of hiding his thoughts and emotions long ago, covering up his hurt or anger with wide smiles and sarcastic words. He liked to believe he was quite good at it, since everyone always described him as "that cheery guy" (okay, he might've censored those words a bit. "That annoying smiling fuck" might come a little closer to what people actually said about him). Of course, most of the time it was true. There wasn't a completely tragic backstory to him that would bring people to tears, nor was there a secret darkness hiding in his veins. No, Javor was quite happy most of the time, both parents still alive and loving, a handful of friends that would tease him without meaning any serious harm. That didn't mean he was always happy, though. Everyone felt crap at least a few days a month, right?
Javor was just really good at hiding those days from the rest of the world.
However, there was one thing he was really bad at hiding. Annoyance.
And god, he was annoyed right now.
"Just, don't you ever think about what it would be like to live in an alternate universe? Imagine being in the Hunger Games, for instance," he said. The guy standing in front of him just blinked. "I don't read books," he replied. "You don't?" was Javor's surprised answer, but then he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Of course you don't," he muttered, mostly to himself.
"I don't see why I should think about illogical things like alternate universes," the guy said, for what had to be at least the twentieth time. Javor ran his hands through his shaggy, dark brown hair and groaned. "It doesnt have to be logical, it's just fun. I mean, I'm too old to join the Hunger Games now, but I bet I could make it. I know how to fight, I know how to kill people. Easy peasy, right?"
The man, Simon, just blinked another time. Hopeless.
"Really, your type is so boring, I don't know why we're even talking. Why are we talking?"
"You asked me to come here," Simon answered, sounding confused. "Right, yes I did. Already regret it, though," Javor muttered.

Plaats reactie